- Name: Hidden Walk
- Location: St. Claire, WA (Where I-90 and the Columbia River Cross)
- Composition: Almost every tribe
- Totem: Chimera
- Nature: Enigmas
- Level: Two
- Sept Alpha: Vera Yadviga ~Culls-The-Herd~ (Adren Shadow Lord Ragabash)
- Caern Warder: Jamethon Black ~Reflection's-Howl~ (Fostern Get of Fenris Theurge)
- Moon Bridges: There are no Moon Bridges from this sept.
- Former Residents: Too many to list.
- Visitors: Too many to list.
- OOC Contact: Wizards
History:The Caern of the Hidden Walk was extremely powerful, but was drained of energy by a Mage and made much weaker than it had been. However, the Sept was able to retrieve a powerful Wyld fetish from the Deep Umbra which they though would restore the power that they had lost. They were wrong.
Or at least they thought they were.
Turns out that the Wyldling spirit bound inside of the fetish actually caused a massive physical and spiritual transformation of the Caern land. The Caern is now favored by the spirit of Fog, also know as Aeolus. The Caern was originally reopened in November of 1993, having been dormant for a half-century previous, since the Wendigo abandoned it. For more information on this Caern, contact a knowledgeable Garou.
Additional Notes: This is the PC caern on GarouMUSH.