- Name: Hidden Walk
- Location: St. Claire, WA (Where I-90 and the Columbia River Cross)
- Composition: Almost every tribe
- Totem: Chimera
- Nature: Enigmas
- Level: Two
- Sept Alpha: Ciuraq ~Little Silvertip Mauls the Horned Serpent~ ( Athro Uktena Ahroun )
- Caern Warder: Jacinta, ~We Come to Understanding in the Wake of the Tempest~ ( Adren Wendigo Ahroun )
- Moon Bridges: There are no Moon Bridges from this sept.
- Former Residents: Too many to list.
- Visitors: Too many to list.
- OOC Contact: Wizards
History:The Caern of the Hidden Walk was extremely powerful, but was drained of energy by a Mage and made much weaker than it had been. However, the Sept was able to retrieve a powerful Wyld fetish from the Deep Umbra which they though would restore the power that they had lost. They were wrong.
Or at least they thought they were.
Turns out that the Wyldling spirit bound inside of the fetish actually caused a massive physical and spiritual transformation of the Caern land. The Caern was originally reopened in November of 1993, having been dormant for a half-century previous, since the Wendigo abandoned it. It was for a time favored by the spirit of Fog, also know as Aeolus. Today it is instead tied to the patronage of Chimera. For more information on this Caern, contact a knowledgeable Garou.
Additional Notes: This is the PC caern on GarouMUSH.