|Full Name:||Sandra Ulrich|
|Other Names:|| Takes-No-Shelter (Cliath)
|Birthdate:||February 7th, 1980|
|First Change:||December 2nd, 2011|
|Cliath Rank:||March 2nd, 2013|
|Fostern Rank:||November 17th, 2016|
Face Model: Robin Wright
Visibly of purebred Get of Fenris stock in spite of her tribe, Sandra hails from a small Shadow Lord sept in northwest Wyoming. Beyond having the kind of record one would expect out of a Fostern Philodox, she is notable for having had her First Change at the age of 31.
She is not shy about sharing that detail. She's nothing if not painfully aware that her age and disparate appearance raise questions, telling those who ask (and they ask often) the unvarnished truth: that she never Rited as a Get of Fenris, and never renounced. Anyone curious enough (or suspicious enough) to go prying into her history will discover that this story checks out: even the Get of Fenris sept that took her in after her First Change - Tower Falls - will confirm her side of the story.
St. Claire (2017-Present)
A relative newcomer to the sept in St. Claire, she arrived early in 2017, and has proved to be something of a fixture around the bawn, rarely venturing out during anything but the new and crescent moon, except when asked to do so (and, typically, only when it's required).
After the departure of Thane in mid-2017, she became the de-facto tribal elder of the sept's Shadow Lords.
- At present, Sandra - though not a Galliard - has taken it upon herself to archive any and all information about the Wheel Eater (the Nothing), the Wheel Builder ('Something'), and the fall of the Sept of the Last Days. (for more on this, please see: +bbread 5/198 and 5/199 in-game). She is available to speak on any of these matters at any time, be it to get her hands on more information, or to get new members up to speed on the situation.
- Due to some cage-rattling and information disclosures that took place in spite of the urging of her tribe to keep her mouth shut, Sandra may not be all that well-liked by other Shadow Lords, at the moment. For some, it's just another nod to the reputation of making hard calls that no one else wants to; for others, the outlook is decidedly less charitable.
- Sandra is a member of the Bringers of Light. That the Alpha was a Lightbringer himself when she arrived is by no means a coincidence. As a rule, she doesn't make this affiliation known to the sept at large. Other Lightbringers will know her as one of their own, but unless she has reason to 'out' herself, she won't.
- The surname 'Ulrich' - beyond being more commonly used as a given name than a surname - can't be traced through Get bloodlines. Could be a nod to leaving behind her old life, but as she's never been a renunciate, and thus never had an old life to give up...
- She will never refuse an opportunity to hunt and kill human-based fomori. She could be defusing a nuclear weapon and still drop what she's doing to join the pursuit.
Stats, Gifts, Misc.
|Rank 1||Smell of Man, Truth of Gaia, Fatal Flaw, Whisper Catching, Purify Scent|
|Rank 2||Cold Voice of Reason, Strength of Purpose|
|Level 0||Dance of Lights, Ma'at's Feather, Prayer for the Prey, Confederacy|
|Level 1||Rite of Talisman Dedication, Impergium's Shadow, Rite of Pain Sharing|
|Level 2||Voice of the Jackdaw, Rite of Ostracism|
|Shadow Lord Elder|