- Name: The Sept of the Sacred Mountain
- Location: [Locale], The Black Hills of North Dakota (in the south)
- Composition: Wendigo only
- Totem: North Wind (Formerly Woneyah Konhe, the Dream Raven)
- Nature: Enigmas (Formerly Wisdom)
- Level: 1 (Formerly 3)
- Sept Alpha: Unknown
- Caern Warder: Unknown
- Moon Bridges: Unknown
- Former Residents: None
- Visitors: Elizabeth Willowray
- OOC Contact: Wizards
History: This caern was so known for its power and holiness that the Native Americans have legends filled with going near this holy place for their Spirit Quests, and even the White Man has heard of its power. It was destroyed utterly by the Wyrm around 1857 when the natives were expelled from the territory, leaving it defenseless; gold miners came, creating the leaks to the surface; and the growing Wyrm was able to corrupt the territory.
In recent years, the Wendigo have returned to this old holy site, working to reclaim it from the Wyrm and make it into what it once was.