- Pack Name: Requiem
- Spirit Name: Snaekolfr
- Spirit Nature: War
- Spirit Type: Fenris
- Creation Date: December 2004
- Departure Date: May 2006
- ALPHA: Dillen Francis Bane-of-the-Bloodsuckers (Bloods-Bane), Cliath Homid Galliard of the Get of Fenris
- BETA: Kenneth Kingston Dagger's-Edge, Cliath Homid Philodox of the Shadow Lords
- Kevin Lockwood Power-in-the-Darkness (Power-Up), Cliath Homid Ragabash of the Glass Walkers
- Brom Rips-the-Face-Off-the-Forath (Forath-Ripper), Cliath Homid Philodox of the Get of Fenris (former Alpha)
- Nikolai Burned-By-the-Dragon's-Blood (Dragon's-Blood), Cliath Homid Ahroun of the Silver Fangs (former Beta)
- Michael Darkfeather Kills-Wisely, Cliath Homid Ahroun of the Wendigo (former Beta)
- Lucas Thunder's-Forge, Cliath Homid Ahroun of the Shadow Lords (former Alpha)
Territories held: St. Claire Wharfs and industrial sectors, then the Undeveloped Forest area by the railroad tracks and county line south of the Bawn, and finally SCCU and its vicinity.
Requiem, aka Deathsong in lupus, was a rough and rowdy pack of young Garou eager to take the fight straight to the Wyrm. Its purpose was much like a band of mercenaries, a warpack for hire with their pay in blood, guts and Glory. Formed originally with Lucas, Kenneth and Dillen, eventually the pack was hard shaken with the sudden discovery of Lucas' Wyrmtaint from the ahroun's uncontrollable Thrall due to high Rage, and following the death of Lucas, the pack was in disarray until Brom showed up and took over alphaship. Under Brom, Requiem still had its rocky spots, with its members tentatively getting along, and grew to its greatest size of six members. The sudden departure of Brom and Nikolai to septs out east of the Hidden Walk, and then Michael's departure, reduced the pack to its last three members. The final blow to the pack's dissolution came when Kevin was discovered to have broken the Litany, and Kenneth's longterm unexplained disappearance on an Umbral trip lead Dillen to decide to finally dissolve the pack once and for all.