This article has NOT been approved by a wizard.
Be sure to check with GarouMUSH staff before using any information from this article.
|Totem of Cunning||Background Cost: 4|
Rabbit changes her fur to blend into her surroundings; a brown or dun~colored pelt lets her merge into the landscape of leaves, dirt, or twigs, her coat paling to white when winter brings snow. The Wendigo have long considered her a totem of adaptability and the quaking mother is indeed that. Her many children have spread across the world and thrive despite the multitude of hunters that seek them out.
- Rabbit’s keen senses let her know when danger is near. Her followers gain +2 to Perception rolls.
- In addition, Rabbit may grant her children warnings of danger coming their way so they may prepare an escape. (GM discretion, akin to the Gift: Sight from Beyond.)
- Her powerful legs let her evade danger and she gives her children access to the Gift: Leap of the Kangaroo.
- As her coat changes colors, so too does she gift her followers such skills under the Gift: Camouflage.
- Rabbit is seen as a very weak creature due to her penchant for running and hiding and her followers are considered to be very unGlorious if not downright cowards.
- Her children inherit her fear. If startled by a surprise or confrontation or faced with overwhelming odds, they must spend Willpower to avoid turning and fleeing. This is like a Fox Frenzy, but sans the drive to attack anything in their way. Some Garou enjoy teasing Rabbit packs relentlessly. Rabbit followers are almost never accepted as a Guardian pack or sent into battle for these reasons.
- As a gentle creature, large amounts of Rage frighten her. She will not accept a Garou with over Rage 4.
- Followers of Rabbit tend to be distrusting and nervous of followers of Fox or Kitsune as foxes commonly hunt rabbits.
|Totems of the Garou|
|Totems of cunning: Alley Cat | Coyote | Cuckoo | Fox | Lady Luck | Magpie | Opossum | Rabbit | Raccoon | Whitewater|
|Totems of respect: Bison | Eagle | Falcon | Grandfather Thunder | Ice Wolf | Lion | Merlin | Moose | Mule | Osprey | Pegasus | Sphinx | Stag | Stallion | Swan|
|Totems of war: Bear | Black Unicorn | Bull | Cougar | Dog | Fenris | Flea | Griffin | Hummingbird | Panther | Rat | Triune Goddess | Weasel | Wendigo | Winter Manitous | Wolverine | Wyvern|
|Totems of wisdom: Centaur | Chimera | City Father | Cockroach | Dana | Dragonfly | Fog | Frog | Grandmother Tree | Otter | Owl | Peregrine | Phoebe | Salmon | Trout | Uktena | Unicorn | Wind Incarna | Winter Wolf|