- Human Name: Oskar Von Brandt
- Cub Names:~Too-Good-To-Be-True~
- Alternate Names: Hopes-For-Unicorns, Rages-for-Bacon, Tree-Climber
- Gender: Male
- Breed: Homid
- Auspice: Ahroun
- Tribe: Get of Fenris
- Rank: Cub
- Date of Birth: January 22
- Packs: None
- Positions: Cub
- Creation Date: December 2009
- Creation Rank: Cub
- Departure Date: Not yet.
Notes: Oskar has a mixed reputation. On one hand he can be a very disciplined and driven young man. He excels in his physical training and has a bad habit of not giving up. He can be very relentless in whatever task he is set upon, and grimly serious. However, his respectful and professional military demeanor is offset by the intense power of the youth's bountiful Rage. This strong Rage has already led to the death to the death of one Garou, the Fianna Devlin. For this reason, the young ahroun is considered rather dangerous and possibly uncontrolled.
- Oskar has a surprisingly artistic side, using knives to carve bits of wood into small statues and tokens. He seems surprisingly adept at this.
- Oskar has a fondness for using a battleaxe after seeing too many formori with acid blood.
- Lounge-Al: "Nah. Red Talons are tough sons of bitches, I'll give ya that. Fuckin' savage bastards, and I mean that inna good way. But a Red Talon's basically a really smart wolf. A Get of Fenris, on the other hand, your typical Get is a fuckin' Terminator. All he cares about is killin' your ass and rippin' your guts out. They're soldiers. Killers. My money's still on the Get."
- Paul: "Keep it cool, soldier. You look like you're about to go shoot up a school or something. I mean relax. Look normal. You look scary."