Not everyone gets to serve on the front lines, but that doesn't make their contributions less important. As Collins is fond of reminding anyone who seems too eager to get out there and serve Gaia by gun, blade, or claw: for every successful warrior, there's a dozen hardworking logistics techs, line cooks, laundry staff, and baggage teamsters. That's his domain, and he takes to it with enthusiasm and pride. Whatever may come, the Nation's war will not be lost for want of a nail on his watch.
He's come to St. Claire to accept the position of Building Manager at Maxwell Tower. It's ostensibly a step down for the MBA/JD graduate from Rutgers, but the work is a welcome break from two long years of working in environmental non-profit contracting and finance - a frustrating field if ever there was one. The care and feeding of a large, physical plant gives him something rewarding to do while he recovers from burnout. It's probably just a matter of time before the Nation's warriors have need of his legal acumen and business expertise, and he knows that. But for now he's able to use his membership on the bar when and where he wants, instead of eleven hours a day, six days a week.
Important Dates Edit
- Born: April 17th, 1986
- Undergraduate Degree: April 30th, 2008 - Business, Magna Cum Laude, Rutgers University.
- Graduate Degree: May 2nd, 2012 - Masters in Business Administration, Juris Doctor, Rutgers University
- Admitted to New Jersey Bar Association - November, 2012.
- Admitted to Washington Bar Association - April, 2014.
Creation and Departure Edit
- Creation Date: Jan 7th 2015 (by Hazmat)
- Departure Date: Active PC
- MOTHER: Eliza Collins, Elder Glass Walker Philodox, Sept of the Weeping Village, Trenton, New Jersey.
- Eliza Collins serves a distant sept as Tribe Elder. For the years that Julian was at Rutgers and a couple after, she was heavily involved in her son's life. This is, in fact, part of the reason he's moved to Washington. At twenty five, it's well past time for an adult to be living their own life. His mother's influence on his life is, however, plainly obvious.
- FATHER: Oliver Collins, Glass Walker Kinfolk.
- Oliver Collins is a high-tech manufacturing worker at a polymer shaping and fabrication concern in Trenton. He is overshadowed by his mate essentially at all times, but is Julian's model for how kinfolk should behave.