|Full Name:||Garbage Barge, Garbo|
|Age:||Appears to be late teens|
|Sept Position:||"Ciddy Wuff"|
Back at Silent Rains near Portland, they called her "Garbage Barge" -- partly because she was whelped on one, partly because she often smells like one, and partly because she'll eat anything in sight. She's been Cliath for less than a year and thus hasn't made much of a name for herself.
- April: Garbage Barge is born, the oldest of a litter of four. Her father uses the Baptism of Fire to attach a kinfetch to her and then promptly disappears.
- May: Garbage has her First Change and is brought to Silent Rains and trained.
- November: Garbage takes her Rite of Passage and succeeds, becoming Cliath.
- May: Garbage climbs into the back of a pickup truck and settles in behind the tarps and groundskeeping equipment for a nap, mistaking it for a similar vehicle owned by a kinfolk she knows. She wakes up halfway to St. Claire and continues the rest of the way there because why not.
- June: Garbage officially joins the Sept.
- December: She's still in the area, though isn't seen much, even by her own tribe. Some may well wonder if she's just wandered off.