- Name: Chandini Mukti Bhaskar, ~Light-of-Freedom~
- Gender: Female
- Breed: Homid
- Auspice: Ahroun
- Tribe: Black Furies
- Rank: Fostern
- Date of Birth: n/a
- Packs: The Crew
- Positions: None
- Creation Date: Dec 8 2008
- Creation Rank: Cliath
- Rank Date (Fostern): Jan 16 2010
- Departure Date: n/a
- Chandini came to the Hidden Walk last winter hunting a corrupted Fury who escaped from a great battle in Gujarat, India. For months she was kept busy hunting Mausumi, making herself useful to her host Sept, and standing guard over the Glasswalker brother (Kavi) she never knew she had. The hunt concluded, Chandini discovered that, while she still missed her foster-family in Uttar Pradesh and her old sept, she had found a new home in the States. Her desperate homesickness has been transformed into an equally passionate joy in belonging to the land and the people of the Hidden Walk. She has joined a pack and is fiercely dedicated to it.
- She travels in a wide orbit among her various homes - the Greek House and her tribesmates, her pack's territories in the the grimy industrial sector of the city and the beautiful Arthur Island, the Glass Walker safe house where her brother may sometimes be found, the women's shelter in Kent Crossing where she volunteers, the home (and restaurant) of the Kashmiri refugee family to whom she teaches Hindi on small moons, the caern itself, and indeed, almost the whole of the bawn.
- Joining every fight she finds, sparring with her friends and allies, teaching cubs when they're available, climbing anything she can, walking only if she can't run, and taking to the roof and the tree-tops when she most needs to think, Chandini seems to have made this place her own and settled in - insofar as she ever settles at all.
- Small and slight when she arrived, Chandini's had a growth spurt this summer which has left her skinny, gangling, and tall though still not physically imposing.
- OOC stats of note: Str. 4. She's scrawny. Don't let that fool you. PB 5, Ap 2. If we needed proof that it's possible to have /presence/ without being beautiful, Chandini is here. And Manip 1: if she's thinking it, anyone near her is seeing it.