|Full Name:||Brynjolf Thorgrimr|
|Deed Name:||~Feeds the Wyrm to the Maelstrom~|
|Age:||19 (April 15, 1995) Oslo, Norway|
|Tribe:||Get of Fenris|
|Theme Song:||Nightwish - Ghost Love Score|
|Quote:|| "Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened."
― Dr. Seuss
Heeding the call of the many Caerns in deep need, Brynjolf escapes a daunting past to forge a brighter future.
- His dad was a Sailor, Shipper, Mechanic, and Fisherman. (Also a Theurge.) And Norwegian. But he's dead now.
- Bryjolf was taught these things, and did them for a time.
- His Mom's American, from Maine. (Dual citizenship!) She's a husky, full-bodied woman who does not brook bad manners and empty stomachs in her presence. Also high-PB Get kin.
- From The Seven Hammers and familiar with those who likewise grew up/fought there.
- Is always spoiling for a (well-meaning) fight and is happy to lend a hand.
- Food brings friendship.
- Still young and impressionable. Despite his size, he does look up to his Elders.
- Not particularly discerning when it comes to Tribe/Breed, largely because he forgets he's supposed to care. He instead judges by battle prowess.
- There's often this strange voice in his presence...
- On-Screen Date: Tuesday, Jun 25 2014
- Creation Rank: Fostern
- Departure Date: Active.
- Log Journals : By Request.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.