- Winter-Rain is killed by fomori wolves near the bawn.
- The woods around the caern are lit on fire, twice; once by humans with silver weapons, the other time by fomori. The garou are able to control the blazes, but require the assistance of the fire department.
- Scott and Sepdet engage a BSD in the city. They are found unconscious but still alive by their packmates.
- Banes are found infecting beavers and other wildlife.
- Erik Sings-in-Shadow arrives.
- Erik has an unpleasant brush with human authorities and is rescued by several members of the Sept.
- Rowan Strong-Tree arrives and bullies Erik into joining the Guardians.
- Kasie Brightspot is cubnapped.
- A number of the Fianna leadership are gone during this time for reasons this wiki editor cannot remember. Sorry.
- Weaver-altered humanoids make incursions on the Bawn and kidnap Erik, Eamon, and Dusty, assimilating them into a mechanized hive-mind. 
- Erik, Eamon, and later Dusty are rescued from the Machine, and information from them is used against this new enemy. 
- The three Weaver-converted Garou are freed from their slavery to the Machine. 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.